Recipe by Katie Mae
This creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing is so simple and yet it seems to have a flavor that keeps you going back for more. If you’re looking for a healthy, oil-free dressing this is great choice. Try adding different spices, herbs or even fresh fruit to vary the flavor.
My favorite way to enjoy this dressing is in this Roasted Cauliflower Salad, or over steamed veggies and tempeh.
Makes 2 cups
Ready in 5 minutes
Stores 7 days in fridge
- ½ cup tahini
- 3 lemons, juiced
- ½ cup low-sodium vegetable broth or water
- 1½ teaspoons garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon white or yellow miso (optional)
1. In a blender, add tahini, lemon juice, broth, garlic granules and miso. Blend until creamy. Feel free to add more liquid if you’d like a thinner consistency.
2. Serve at room temperature or chill dressing in refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes before using.